What To Write In Funny Valentine’s Cards
Basically, everyone has their way of expressing themselves and there is no particular way that you should express yourself on Valentine’s Day, but if you are feeling like joking this time of the year, sending funny Valentine’s cards is your way to go.
You should get to know yourself and how you easily communicate with people. Do you love expressing deep feelings seriously? Or would you rather prefer humorously expressing your love? Either way, Boomf has you covered with some of the best arrays and varieties of funny Valentine’s cards made available to you.
Being mushy may not be your style. That’s alright. You can always humorously express your love and appreciation that the recipient understands and appreciates. Majorly, what matters in receiving and sending funny Valentine’s cards is the understanding of the recipient. Celebrating love involves reminding them some of your very funny moments.
Laughter can be a love language and if that’s your way of expressing love to your loved ones, don’t allow anyone to cramp your style. Express yourself.
If your way of expressing your love is humorous, this article is for you. We will be examining certain tips for writing funny Valentine’s cards alongside examples of such funny messages.
Tips For Writing Messages for Funny Valentine Cards
- It is important that you add a personal touch to your messages. You may need to locate a memory or an event that strikes a bell with both you and the recipients of funny Valentine’s cards. Use this event and add a few words to buttress the message and boom! You have created your funny Valentine’s cards.
- You know the recipients of funny Valentine’s cards. What sort of humour makes the two of you laugh? That’s the type of humour that should be employed in creating your funny valentine cards. If there are forms of humour the recipient considers offensive and cringy, you should avoid them. Funny Valentine’s cards aim at humorously expressing pleasant emotions. Offensive humour may just cause hard feelings.
- The message must match the relationship. When writing to others, you must ensure that there is nothing presumptuous about your tone. Just a good friend or colleague appreciating other friends and colleagues. This will ensure that mixed notions are not derived from such simple gestures as funny Valentine’s cards. Funny valentine cards may still retain a little bit of formality if it is addressed to colleagues at work. However, funny Valentine’s cards to lovers and spouses must display a high level of intimacy.
Here are some examples of messages for funny Valentine’s cards
- On Valentine’s Day, it can be difficult to be alone, but it helps to fortify yourself with chocolate, the remote, and vivid memory of your worst date. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Grandma, your hugs are the best! Homemade, on the spot. Have a Happy Valentine’s Day, Grandma!
- May all the love you’ve thrown out there come back to smack you most nicely. Happy Valentine’s Day, Mom!
- Friends who love you, friends who support you… these are the true Valentines. Also, I’m single this year
- Don’t look down here for the mushy stuff. That’s what the card was for!
- Unlike toilet paper, my love for you will never run out. It will remain evergreen.
These are examples of funny valentine messages that can be sent to relatives and friends. For more, you may visit Boomf to check out their collection of funny Valentine’s cards. You can also personalise each design and add a little something special to it in the form of a confetti explosion or a pop-out figurine. Make your funny Valentine’s card truly special this year.