What Does WSG Mean and How Is It Used?
In this era of social media chats and texting apps, slang and other teen languages have thrived. Unfortunately, some of these words and phrases are now being used in the mainstream methods of communication, leaving many people completely clueless. One of the latest words slang words being used in chats and texting is WSG.
So, what does WSG mean, and how is it used in various contexts?
What Does WSG Mean?
WSG is an abbreviation for different phrases and names that fall into various categories. Here is a list of the meanings of WSG in the abbreviation, acronym, slang, and shorthand categories.
If you are on Tik-Tok, you must have come across the term WSG in hashtags and descriptions. Many Tik-Tokers use this term as an acronym for “What’s good?”. This term is particularly very common among African-Americans. They normally use it as a salutation, the same way they use “What’s up”.
In most situations, this expression is used in an upbeat and innocuous manner, it mainly depends on your tone. In other words, you can use it positively or negatively, depending on your intent. But apart from using it as a slang term, some people also use WSG as an abbreviation or acronym for other names.
Therefore, it’s good to be aware of the different meanings of the phrase and know how you can use it in different settings.
Alternative Meanings for WSG
• With Special Guest (an improvisational comedy podcast hosted by Lauren Lapkus)
• Warsong Gulch (a battleground nestled in the southern region of Ashenvale forest)
• Warsong Gulch (World of Warcraft; gaming)
• World Sex Guide (adult content)
• Web Services Gateway (IBM)
• Water Soluble Granule (pest control)
• Water Sewer and Gas (utilities)
• Water Sewer Garbage (utilities)
• Water-Saving Group (an organization engaged in the sales and service of agricultural and water technology)
• Whitfield Steering Group (an organization that provides the tools to accurately measure what the “Job” needs and how the “People” meet those needs)
• Wastewater, Screening, Grit (environment)
• Weird Sound Generator (technology)
• Washington Sea Grant (an organization that supports communities and industries in Washington state, the Pacific Northwest, and the nation through research and education)
• Woodburning Stove Group (a company specializing in traditional and contemporary wood-burning stoves)
• Wasser Service GmbH (a company that offers swimming pool water treatment services in public swimming pools)
• Walnut Sand and Gravel (sand supplies)
• Wright Sand and Gravel (supplier of sand materials)
• Wall Street Grand (trading)
• Weight of Shelled Grain (diet)
• Westminster Group (London Stock Exchange)
• Wilderness Survival Guide (life skills)
• Wacky Sound Generator (technology)
• Warm Season Grasses (Bermuda grass, centipede grass, and zoysiagrass)
• Washington State Geology (a portal for publications and maps geologic information)
• Washington State Guard (an all-volunteer unit organized under the Military Department of the State of Washington)
• Water Specialties Group (a company providing quality water solutions in Illinois)
• Web Services Group (a company offering web services)
• Wind Speed Gear (industrial equipment)
• Wire Service Guild (media)
• Workstation Services Group (IT services)
• World Series of Golf (sports)
• World Studio Group (a recording studio)
• Web Standards Group (a group of professional web developers)
• Web Security Guard (software)
• Web Solutions Group (various organizations)
• Wholesale Services Group (an organization specializing in wholesale services)
• Windows Socket Group (information technology)
• Wireless Services Gateway (information technology)
• Washington Sculptors Group (a nonprofit corporation committed to promoting an awareness and understanding of sculpture in Washington)
• Whitman Strategy Group (an organization founded by Christine Todd Whitman, the former United States Environmental Protection Agency Administrator and New Jersey Governor)
• Westlake Signal Group (a film production company)
• Word? Score. Gnarly! (slang)
• WAN Security Gateway (information technology)
• Way She Woes (general)
How to Use the Word WSG in a Sentence
• What’s good?
Person 1: “Hey bro” Person 2: “WSG man?”
• Was good
Dude 1: “What’s up homie!”
Dude 2: Ayoo WSG homie!”
• What’s good?
Person 1: “Heyyy wsgoodie”
Person 2: “WSG fam”
• What’s good?
Person A: “WSG”
Person B: “Nun much, jus’ chillin”
• Warsong Gulch
First dude: “Man, we just got our asses handed to us at WSG”
Second dude: “Dude, wanna do a bit of WSG with me?”
• Word? Score. Gnarly!
First guy: “Dude, bro, I got a 90 on my calc exam. Touchdown.”
Second guy: “WSG! I forgot we had class today lol.”
• Way she goes
“That’s the way she goes boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn’t, ’cause that’s the fuckin’ way she goes.”
• With Special Guest
“Bruce Springsteen WSG The Allman Brothers.”