The Best Place To Own Real Estate As A Foreigner With No Permits: The Good News Of Port De La Mer
As lofty and beautiful as it may be to own real estate in the Dubai, there are certain obstructions which may confront an intending investor. One of the most discomforting, may be the Non GCC ownership provision. This mandate of the law stipulates that only holder of a residence permit can own, purchase or directly invest in real estate in the country.
On one hand, it prevents the wealth of the city from being hijacked by foreigners who may only hold them for economic purposes and whom can expatriate capital endlessly.
Albeit, there are certain areas that have been made open to the public, non-residents inclusive. Note: To be a GCC holder, you must have permit to reside in one of the following: Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar or Saudi Arabia.
Did you know that even as a foreigner, you are permitted to go ahead if you find a property to buy in Port de La Mer?
The Great News of The Port De La Mer for foreigners and Non GCC holders
The Port De La Mer is an upcoming city been supervised under the auspices of Driven Properties. It is making waves for all that it promises and its potentials.
Seven facts to know about the Port De La Mer and what to expect
Some persons do not know a lot about the budding Port De La Mer properties; other than the fact that it is recent, and under construction. Much of Dubai’s community is in the dark as to what they should expect from the Port De La Mer Properties.
According to Ax Capital, this obliviousness is a result of the lack of details on the subject. This article will now discuss Seven facts about the Port De La Mer and what to expect from it.
1. The Port De La Mer is given out on an off-plan package. This means that non-GCC persons can purchase and own real estate at the Port De La Mer. The off-plan package allows you to pay a minimum down payment while the developer completes the job.
That measure of flexibility helps to make property purchases more accessible to a larger group of people, and those who may not be millionaires on their own might. The Port De La Mer arrangement therefore, make it flexible for everyone to be able to afford landed properties. So, save up your money and start planning to buy.
2. The Port De La Mer real estate is foretold to be close to the beachside, some of which may be reserved.
3. The Port De La Mer is being constructed by a renowned construction company with quite a reputation for good stuff. We can count on them for some reasonable measure of quality.
4.There are many variations and options on ground for those who are looking for real estate to purchase in Port De La Mer – With all kinds of rooms available, up to villas.
5. Suitable for families – the Port De La Mer proposes a place where kiddies can unwind. There will be toys, children swimming pools, and play parks at the Port De La Mer; it is expected to be family-friendly.
6. Suitable/ roofed parks for cars and easy mobility on the towers – We expect at least five elevators in the towers, which will free mobility up and down the towers gridlock free.
7. Supermarkets and Stalls available – The Port De La Mer plan shows that it will have supermarkets and stalls attached and is easily navigable to the mall. More so, it proposes a fitness area that allows members of the community to stay fit and exercise without going far away from home. A barbecue stand is another impressive addition to the Port De La Mer Off-Plan properties.
Conclusively, to answer the most asked questions about the Port De La Mer Off-plan projects – that is, is it worth it? It is crucial to state that the Port De La Mer allows non-GCC to purchase and own a piece of the fastest-growing realty and tourism-driven economy and, more so, does so on a flexible plan that can be quickly paid. It is an excellent purchase for those who agree.