How Can a Medic Look Good in Work Clothes?
Even Hippocrates once said that a doctor should look neat and presentable. He must wear specific clothing with insignia to stand out, so that everyone understands that he is dealing with a doctor. Now the need to wear medical clothing is regulated at the state level, not only from this point of view, but also in order to increase the level of safety for both the patient and the doctor. At the same time, a number of serious requirements are imposed on the medical form.
How to look fashionable at work and keep individuality in the workplace? How can a doctor look good in medical clothes?
• You don’t always have to wear a plain white medical gown. Now the market offers a fairly wide selection of fashionable medical clothing. These are medical suits and gowns, trousers, skirts, tops, overalls of a wide variety of styles and colors.
• Make sure that medical clothing is sure to fit you. The oversized shape immediately turns your look into a sloppy and sloppy look.
• The medical uniform should be properly looked after, changed in time, washed, ironed, processed and changed to a new one as it wears out.
• A doctor in medical clothes that shine with cleanliness, ironed and pleasant to the touch, causes the best impressions, and the level of trust in him is much higher.
• Don’t forget to pay attention to the little things: accessories and tools. These important little things complete your image.
By following these simple rules, you can always stay on top of your workplace.
How to diversify your wardrobe?
Of course, if you compare the work of an office worker and a doctor, then the latter has much fewer options to demonstrate their individuality and sense of style. In any case, medical clothing must meet certain rules and canons of cut.
Depending on specialization and gender, a fashion doctor’s wardrobe may include dresses, light suits, elegant robes, blouses, and trousers.
Whatever color palette or style you choose, you must follow some rules:
1. Select the size.
Some people whose size is over 50-52 mistakenly believe that wearing a large size will help hide imperfections. However, in practice, shapeless clothes, on the contrary, visually add kilograms and certainly do not add elegance to the image.
A well-chosen suit or dressing gown will help emphasize the dignity of the figure and at the same time hide the flaws.
Midi dresses, accentuated by a belt at the waist, look very stylish on female doctors. They give femininity and at the same time do not constrain movements.
Such an image is undoubtedly associated with a successful doctor, whose classification cannot be doubted.
Men of dense complexion should take a closer look at the suits. The stand-up collar will visually stretch the neck, and the successful cut of the blouson will visually hide the extra pounds.
2. Color palette.
It is not necessary to choose only white clothes. The pastel range is much more conducive to a confidential conversation with patients and creates psychological comfort.
Costumes in mint, cream color look very fresh and relevant. Dresses and gowns in a powdery, pink shade, colorful scrub cap are suitable for young nurses.
3. Don’t forget about convenience.
No matter how great the desire to stand out at work and look fashionable, it is necessary that the clothes fit perfectly on the figure, do not hinder movement and ensure safety. The work of a healthcare worker is difficult and stressful. Therefore, a bathrobe, blouson or suit should provide comfort.
4. Combination of shape with shoes.
In order for the image to look harmonious and holistic, it is necessary to think it over from A to Z. Incorrectly selected shoes can ruin the whole look.
An ideal option for professional women to wear ballet flats or nude low-heeled shoes to work. A more informal style is also allowed: clogs, moccasins. Shoes must be neat, clean and tidy. Agree that even a very expensive branded suit can be ruined by untidy shoes with worn out socks. Men can complement their fashionable look with shoes or moccasins.
Don’t limit yourself to boring uniforms!
If you have chosen the vocation of a medical worker, then allow yourself to be a fashionable doctor!