188 Funny Hinge Prompt Answers That Will Break the Ice
It goes without saying that starting a conversation on most dating apps can be tricky. The main reason is that you are not actually face-to-face with the other person. As a result, you have to ensure that your tone is fun, friendly, and inviting without coming across as weird or too desperate.
That’s why apps like Hinge, which are oriented towards relationships instead of hookups, try to help users through their prompts. They allow you to showcase your personality in an easy-to-read and interesting way. If you want to make the most out of prompts, you’ve come to the right place! Here are a couple of funny Hinge prompt answers that will break the ice and help you catch everyone’s attention.
Once you’ve mastered filling out the prompt answers, you can move on to trying out the best hinge openers. These are things that will really get the conversation moving and leverage a lot of the prompt answers from below. Read through our list here and, most importantly, try out a bunch to see what works best for you!
188 Funny Hinge Prompt Answers
Dating Me Is Like…
1. A hot cup of cocoa on a cold winter day.
2. Waking up before your alarm and discovering that you have another three hours of sleep.
3. Finding a pair of jeans on sale that fit perfectly on the first try!
4. Watching the first episode of a brand-new TV show. You have no idea what you are getting yourself into.
5. Finding out that the song you’ve been skipping for the past month is actually amazing.
6. Wearing a comfortable pair of sweatpants.
7. Having someone surprise you with a kiss on the cheek.
8. Watching the sunset on a warm summer evening.
9. Experiencing the first perfect bite of your favorite food.
10. Finding out that school has been canceled, and you can sleep in.
11. Catching the first snowflake of the year with your tongue.
12. Getting an extra scoop of ice cream.
13. Waking up after a night of heavy drinking and finding that someone left you a fresh donut and coffee.
14. Going to a party and finding out that you are the hottest person there.
15. Drinking beer after a hard day at work.
16. Finding your favorite dress after you thought you lost it.
17. A hot shower after a weekend of camping.
18. Coming home from work to discover that you have leftover pizza.
19. Finding out that you aced a test for which you didn’t study.
My Most Irrational Fear Is…
1. Falling down a manhole in Manhattan.
2. Swallowing watermelon seeds and having them sprout in my belly.
3. A room full of people that sing happy birthday to me.
4. People seeing me dance.
5. Getting locked in a car.
6. Realizing that I’ve been dating my best friend’s sister or brother.
7. Being trapped in quicksand.
8. Losing my teeth without a reason.
9. Falling from a roller coaster.
10. Having a genie grant me a wish and me saying that I want a body like Ryan Reynolds. But instead of making me hot, the genie makes me and Ryan switch bodies. I’m now a socially awkward celebrity.
11. Losing my phone after a night of drinking.
12. Being attacked by a swarm of ants.
13. Getting trapped in a room with all my exes.
14. Being arrested for stealing an apple in seventh grade.
15. Being the last one picked for a sports team.
16. Experiencing a zombie apocalypse.
17. Losing my hair.
On My Bucket List…
1. Going to a party and stealing someone’s hat.
2. Taking a picture of a mannequin and sharing it on Instagram with the caption, “Just ran into my best friend!”
3. Finding out what happens if I pee off the top of a tall building.
4. Dressing up as a vampire and scaring people at night.
5. Going to the DMV and getting a new license photo with a haircut similar to that of a serial killer.
6. Playing a dead body on CSI.
7. Becoming fluent in at least three other languages.
8. Pretending to be someone else at a Starbucks and leaving with a stranger’s coffee.
9. Taking a selfie with a celebrity.
10. Visiting the Amazon Forest.
11. Eating a dish from every region of the world.
12. Learning how to cook.
13. Saving a cat stuck in a tree so I can die a hero.
14. Standing up during a wedding when the priest says, “Let him speak now or forever hold his peace”.
Together We Could…
1. Get matching tattoos.
2. Make love on the Eiffel Tower.
3. Be the first two people to get married on Mars.
4. Solve the world hunger crisis.
5. Delete this app.
6. Move in together, cutting our rent in half.
7. Never get divorced.
8. Have our own reality show.
9. Get married in a graveyard and ask all guests to dress up like zombies.
10. Become famous for discovering the ruins of Atlantis.
11. Write a best seller about our travels.
12. Befriend every cat we come across.
I’m a Regular At…
1. The local liquor store.
2. All the comedy clubs around the city.
3. The gym.
4. Being better than your ex.
5. Not spoiling the last season of Game of Thrones.
6. Amazing first dates that make your friends jealous.
7. Keeping my shirt tucked in.
8. The artisan donut shop that’s right next to my house.
9. The Oscars.
Image source: Depositphotos
I Bet You Can’t…
1. Wiggle your ears.
2. Use your tongue to touch your nose.
3. Touch your elbows together.
4. Beat me at Risk.
5. Come up with something better to do this weekend than grabbing a drink with yours truly.
6. Refuse a second date with me.
7. Walk backward using your hands.
8. Touch your ears with your toes.
9. Stand on your hands for more than 10 seconds.
10. Run faster than a dog.
I Go Crazy For…
1. A good joke.
2. The smell of the forest.
3. Freshly baked cookies.
4. Someone who can put together furniture.
5. Roasted chicken.
6. A good night’s sleep.
7. The smell of fresh-cut grass.
8. A hot drink on a cold day.
Weirdest Gift I’ve Given or Received…
1. A wig for my cat.
2. A box of vodka.
3. A pet snake.
4. A penis-shaped candle.
5. A bunch of adult magazines.
6. A real sword.
7. A 3-foot-tall Mr. Peanut doll.
8. A half-burnt candle.
9. A piece of string for my cat to play. I don’t own a cat.
10. Beard oil and a comb when I was only 11 years old.
11. An empty box.
12. A woven basket.
13. A “How to Become a Male Model” DVD.
14. A shirt with my name and face on it.
15. A check for five dollars.
Worst Idea I’ve Ever Had…
1. Cutting my own hair.
2. Peeling a banana with my feet.
3. Bathing my new cat.
4. Cleaning hair out of my razor using my fingers.
5. Sleeping without taking off my contact lenses.
6. Putting out a cigarette using my tongue.
7. Trying to capture a bee that snuck into my house. Auch.
8. Pretending to be a cop when being pulled over for speeding by another cop.
9. Telling my parents that I want to quit school to join a local band.
10. Thinking that I could get a better view at a concert by trying to climb a fence.
11. Ignoring the instructions on the bottle of medicine.
12. Telling someone that I am a famous musician in order to get free drinks at a bar.
13. Getting a tattoo on my hand right before a job interview.
14. Scratching my eyelid after eating a bag of hot Cheetos.
15. Trying to open a door using my mouth.
16. Opening a bottle of soda using my teeth.
17. Trying to speak with a cat in front of my family.
18. Calling in sick to work and posting a picture two hours later while at a local bar.
I’m Convinced That…
1. Karma exists.
2. My dog will always be my perfect wingman.
3. A perfect day includes lying on my bed, watching a movie, and eating pizza.
4. You can never have too much ice cream.
5. I have the knowledge necessary to survive a zombie apocalypse.
6. I should have become a famous rock star instead of my current job.
7. Love always finds a way.
8. It’s never too late to do something to fix your life.
9. Pluto is still a planet.
10. The only one that could love me more than you is your pet.
11. We’d make for a killer couple.
12. Aliens are too busy laughing at us to make contact.
13. You can’t force someone to love you.
14. Trying and failing is better than not trying at all.
15. If you love someone, let them go, and they will come back if it’s meant to be.
Worst Fad I Participated In…
1. Wearing socks with sandals.
2. Having a fanny pack.
3. Doing the Harlem Shake.
4. Wearing clunky skateboarding shoes with untied laces.
5. Having a tongue ring.
6. Wearing an ankle necklace.
7. Saying “Duh!”
9. Posting pictures of my food on Instagram.
10. Wearing a thumb ring.
11. Creating a social media account for my pet.
12. Wearing huge sunglasses that covered half my face.
13. Having a necklace with my name on it.
14. Wearing saggy pants that showed the top of my boxers.
Facts About Me That Surprise People…
1. I’m afraid of the dark.
2. I sleep naked.
3. I’ve never had a pimple.
4. I’m allergic to bananas.
5. I love the smell of gasoline.
6. I enjoy pineapple pizza.
7. I can’t whistle.
8. I can’t snap my fingers.
9. I can’t stand raisins.
10. I play the ukulele whenever I am sad.
11. I can parallel park in three moves.
12. I won an essay writing contest a couple of years ago.
13. I’m still single.
14. I have a spooky skeleton in my closet.
15. I take pills without any water.
16. I love spiders.
17. I wrote my paper with the help of writing services one year ago.
I Know the Best Spot In Town For…
1. The best pizza you’ve ever eaten.
2. The most delicious donuts and cupcakes.
3. A romantic date.
4. All-night chess tournaments.
5. Salsa dancing.
6. Drinking vodka.
7. Not getting murdered on a first date.
8. Two strangers from Hinge to fall in love.
My Mantra Is…
1. Don’t take life too seriously; you won’t get out alive.
2. The early bird gets the worm.
3. When life gives you lemons, squirt them in someone’s eyes.
4. Accept who you are unless you are a wanted serial killer.
5. Before you want to criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you’ll be at least one mile away and won’t have to talk to them again.
6. Life will never be perfect; you need to make it work in your best interest.
7. Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
We’ll Get Along If…
1. You can flirt in multiple languages.
2. You give me your winning lottery ticket.
3. You appreciate the small things in life.
4. You prefer to take the stairs.
5. You love water balloon fights.
6. You are cocky yet somehow still humble.