Why You Should Consider Vaping Cannabis: Everything You Need To Know
Are you considering trying cannabis in a different form other than smoking? If you answered yes, consider vaping! Vaping cannabis offers many advantages over traditional methods of consuming cannabis, such as rolling joints or using glass pipes.
Vaping is easier to use and less time-consuming as well, which is a bonus. In addition, vaping produces fewer odours and could be a great way to experience medical marijuana without inhaling smoke from combusting herbs, which has been shown to be hazardous to our health.
In this blog post, we will delve into why vaping cannabis can be such an attractive option for users and what they need to know before starting their vaping journey. Let’s get started!
What Is Vaping and How Does It Work?
Vaping is the act of inhaling and exhaling cannabis in the form of dry herbs or liquid concentrates. Vaping is done with a device called a vaporizer, which is specifically designed to perform this action. Vaporizers work with heating technology that allows you to heat your herb or concentrate at a controlled temperature, which is what produces vapour that you inhale.
If you are new to vaping, it is quite easy to understand how it works and get the hang of it. The vaporizer has many different components, including the mouthpiece and a chamber where you stack your dry herbs or concentrate into.
Once you have stacked your chamber, you have to choose your preferred temperature (some devices have a pre-set temperature), and then you can start inhaling and exhaling using the mouthpiece. When the device is not in use, you need to keep it turned off.
Different Types of Cannabis Vaporising Devices
If you are interested in vaping cannabis, you need to know that there are different types of vaporising devices, including the following:
• A dual use vaporizer: This device offers the ability to vaporize both dry herbs and concentrates. For those looking for a convenient way to switch between the two, this type of vape can provide the perfect solution.
• Dry herb vaporizer: This vaporizer is strictly for vaping dry cannabis flowers and not liquid concentrates.
• Portable vaporizer: A portable vaporizer can travel wherever you go and conveniently slip into your pocket or handbag, allowing you to vape anywhere.
• Session vaporizer: A session vaporizer is not portable. You have to complete your session in one go because the device cannot turn on and off, which doesn’t allow you to complete your session at a later time once you have started.
• Vape pen: A vape pen is a portable, handheld vaporizer that only vapes liquid concentrate.
• Desktop vaporizer: A desktop vaporizer is a large vaporizer for home use only and is powered by electricity.
The Benefits of Cannabis Vaping
There are many benefits of cannabis vaping. For one, it is healthier than smoking because there is no combustion involved which has many health risks, such as lung cancer and upper airway cancer. Vaping is also more discreet than smoking because it produces less smoke and smell. Another benefit is that vaporizers are portable, which means they can be taken with you wherever you go. Vaping is also cost-effective because you will use a small amount of cannabis at a time.
Common Mistakes To Avoid While Vaping Cannabis
Some mistakes you should avoid while vaping cannabis would be not cleaning your vaping device regularly, not grinding your cannabis properly and finely if you are using a dry herb vaporizer, overloading your vaporizer, not adjusting the temperature correctly, and inhaling too quickly.
Dos and Don’ts for New Vapours
Finally, we have some dos and don’ts for new vaporizers. First, purchase a high-quality device, as this will ensure you have a good vaporizer that lasts longer. Also, learn basic vaping techniques to make the experience much easier.
You want to start slow, with a low dosage, then increase your dosage as time progresses and are more comfortable. You also want to ensure you drink water during your session. Most importantly, clean your device regularly to ensure that it continues to work optimally.
For the don’ts, don’t share your device with anyone else, and don’t forget to take care of the batteries of your device by charging the batteries whenever you have the chance.