Everything You Need to Know About Wall-Mounted Fan Coil Units
The type of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning unit you purchase for your home or business is important for many reasons. However, perhaps the most important one is that it can affect your utility bills. With cooling and heating accounting for more than half of all energy consumption, you can save a considerable amount by choosing the right system.
A wall-mounted fan coil unit is one option that can help you save a huge amount on your energy bills. If you want to know more about these units, how they work, and why they are such a great option, keep reading below:
What Are Fan Coil Units?
A fan coil unit is an air conditioning unit. This type of unit can be used for heating and cooling a property. It has many installation possibilities, including being mounted on walls, floors, or in suspended ceilings. You can find out more information here.
How Do Fan Coil Units Work?
No matter whether the fan coil unit is used to heat or cool a room, the operation is simple and efficient. Fan coils work by absorbing the air in a space before passing it through a filter. The air is then passed through a heat exchanger, where the cooling or heating process occurs.
Unlike many other units, with a fan coil unit, no direct air exchange between rooms takes place. This means that you can change the temperature of each room separately. While this might not be important in homes, it is crucial in hotel rooms and other places where mixing can be an issue.
The Advantages of Fan Coil Units
We have already mentioned some benefits of installing a wall-mounted fan coil unit. However, if these benefits aren’t enough to tempt you to purchase them, here are some more:
• Although they are not the cheapest unit to purchase, your initial investment will be paid off quickly. This is because fan coil units are incredibly cheap to run.
• They use very little energy.
• They allow you to cool or heat a room rapidly.
• Wall-mounted fan coil units are 100% efficient in both summer and winter.
• They can be installed in almost any property, including homes, office spaces, warehouses, halls, etc.
• Fan coil units can be mounted in several ways, including wall mounted.
• Compared to other heating and cooling units, they are much better for the environment. They have been shown to help reduce carbon emissions.
• They don’t occupy much space in a room – this is excellent news for people who own small properties.
• They are easy to install. However, it’s always a good idea to hire a professional installer to install them for you.
As you can see, installing wall-mounted fan coil units in your home has many benefits. Specialists recommend these units because they offer flexible installation possibilities, and because of the efficiency, they provide. Don’t overlook this option if you’re considering installing a new heating and air conditioning unit in your property.